18 W. Busse Ave.
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
We are conveniently located at the corner of Northwest Highway/Route 14 and Elmhurst Road/Route 83, just 5 miles North of I-90, in downtown Mount Prospect. The Metra Union Pacific Northwest line’s Mount Prospect station is less than 1000 feet from our front doors.
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We are currently closed. Stay tuned to our Facebook page for the latest updates.
- The Hall of Games runs on tokens. NOT quarters. Quarters can potentially damage our games. Please ask one of our team members for help if you are in need of tokens. Our vintage changer works (most of the time), and will gladly give you tokens in exchange for $1 and $5 bills. Tokens are 4/$1 and 25/$5 – that’s like 5 free tokens! What a deal!
- Children/minors are allowed at Tokens & Tankards until 9:00 PM daily. Please make the appropriate arrangements for your visit, if you or members of your party are under the age of 21. The Hall of Games is also a bar. And our games are very old and sensitive. Minors present after 9:00 PM will be served Red Bull and provided with party horns, before being returned to their guardians. You have been warned.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult while in the Hall of Games.
- We currently only accept reservations for parties of 8 or more, and will soon be accepting reservations of our rear dining hall for semi-private events. Please contact us for details.
- We have a popcorn machine, and we fire it up periodically, in the evening hours. If you’re eating, drinking, and/or playing with us, you’re welcome to have some. Please be responsible and try not to make too much of a mess. Your mother does not work here.
- Guests are allowed to bring their own tabletop games. As long as you’re eating and/or drinking with us, you are more than welcome to bring something fun and hunker down for a spell.
- On busy nights, we may not have tables available for games of any kind – yours or ours.